Effective Date: May 5th, 2021
1. Information GroupVitals Collects
GroupVitals may collect personal information about people within your organization voluntarily submitted by You or themselves and from those who complete a form. This may include: admins, staff, volunteers, leaders, group sign ups, adults and their children.
After the creation of Your Member Account, GroupVitals may collect without limitation, the following personal information:
- First name;
- Last name;
- Middle name;
- Nick name;
- Former last name;
- Email address;
- Home phone number;
- Cell phone number;
- Date of Birth;
- Spousal information and marital status;
- The URL to a personal Facebook account;
- The URL to a person Twitter account;
- The URL to a person LinkedIn account;
- Role and/or position within the church or organization;
- Children information;
- Parental information;
- Personal notes taken on the GroupVitals website by You or someone within your organization who uses the GroupVitals Website;
- GroupVitals preferences; and
- Other required account or other information to utilize the service.
2. GroupVitals may collect the following personal information from a Group:
- Any information that You or someone within your organization voluntarily submit to the Website, for example, without limitation, through creation and use of Groups;
- Leadership and member information; and
- Group meeting details, including, without limitation, dates, locations and tags.
3. GroupVitals may also collect the following personally identifiable information from You:
- Your IP address;
- Your geolocation;
- Your use of the Website;
- Your device information, including, without limitation, device type ID, model number, operating system, application, and related information;
- Information stored in cookies, pixel tags, or web beacons;
- Analytic data from Google Analytics, including, without limitation, Website pages you have visited, the website that referred you to this Website; and
- Any other additional analytic data that You voluntarily submit to the Website
4. Personal Health Information & HIPPA
GroupVitals does not intentionally collect personal health information from you or that of any person's information that is entered into a GroupVitals database. It is not the intention of GroupVitals to collect personal health information. According to its Terms of Service, collecting personal health information is prohibited, as GroupVitals doesn't not intentionally or actively comply with HIPPA rules.
5. GroupVitals uses this personal or personally identifiable information to:
Provide You with the Service and/or Website, communicate with You, identify and fix problems with the Service and/or Website, update You on changes to the Service and/or Website, communicate with You concerning Your Member Account or otherwise, to complete a transaction You initiated, and to update You on GroupVitals' services offered through the Service and/or Website or the services of third parties.
6. GroupVitals stores Your personal or personally identifiable information in the following manner:
Your personal or personally identifiable information is stored and processed on computers in the United States and, through Your use of the Service and/or Website, You unequivocally consent to the processing and storage of Your personal and personally identifiable information within the United States. You understand and agree that GroupVitals may continue to store Your information after You cease use of the service or disable Your Member Account or use of the Service or access to the Website.
GroupVitals uses commercially reasonable and standard technology to help prevent against the unauthorized disclosure of Your personal or personally identifiable information. Though it undertakes commercially reasonable efforts to protect Your personal and personally identifiable information, no online service or website is completely safe. Accordingly, You provide all such personal or personally identifiable information at Your own risk.
GroupVitals does store personally identifiable information related to an email sent using the GroupVitals' Service. GroupVitals does not store the emails or the contents thereof.
7. GroupVitals does not sell your personal or personally identifiable information.
GroupVitals may share or disclose your personal or personally identifiable information with third parties in the following circumstances where:
GroupVitals has obtained Your consent To provide You with the Service and/or Website and/or services associated therewith Necessary to share personal or personally identifiable information with GroupVitals' parents, subsidiaries, successors, assigns, licensees, affiliates, or business partners. For example, third party databases and services that You connect with GroupVitals GroupVitals has been purchased by a third party Necessary to respond to requests by government authorities Demanded by a court order or subpoena Needed to protect the employees, independent contractors, officers, directors, members, users, or shareholders of GroupVitals Needed to help prevent against fraud or the violation of any applicable law, statute, regulation, ordinance, or treaty.
You understand and agree that GroupVitals may specifically share Your information with mobile service providers, search engine providers, payment processors, web merchants, and online retailers in order to complete the services offered through the Website.
8. Purchase or sale of the Service and/or Website or other assets:
9. You may stop GroupVitals from collecting Your personal or personally identifiable information by:
Adjusting Your web browser settings, limiting cookies or other tracking techniques, deleting Your Member Account, or by ceasing Your use of the Service and/or Website. You may contact GroupVitals with any requests regarding Your information, but GroupVitals reserves the right to act or not act upon such requests.
10. When using the Service and/or Website, You are obligated to:
Inform GroupVitals of any changes to Your personal or personally identifiable information, and protect the security of Your username, password, and personal or personally identifiable information.
11. California Residents
California residents have the right to receive information that identifies any third party companies or individuals that Group Vitals, LLC has shared Your Personal Information with in the previous calendar year, as well as a description of the categories of Personal Information disclosed to that third party. You may obtain this information once a year and free of charge by contacting Group Vitals, LLC at the address below.
12. Children's Online Privacy Protection Policy
The Service and/or Website are not intended for or directed to users under the age of 18, and GroupVitals does not knowingly or intentionally collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of 13 or other minors. Where appropriate, GroupVitals takes reasonable measures to determine that users are adults of legal age and to inform minors not to submit such information to the Service and/or Website or in response to advertisements. If You are concerned that personal information may have been inadvertently provided to or collected by GroupVitals, please contact us immediately so appropriate steps may be taken to remove such information from GroupVitals' database.
13. Contact and Notices